Friday, December 4, 2020

Fantasy:

It was Friday the 11th.  MadApollonia was sleeping in while I finished working.  After all of my meetings I brought her in a latte and a scone.  After cleaning up she called me back into her room.  She sat me down and told me she had a twelve days till Xmas plan.  All I had to do was whatever she asked.  I of course nodded.  She said this will be a day filled with building you up for the BIG surprise.  We’ll start small and work our way up.  I want you to run into the bathroom and sit on the stool.  

 

Now we begin our 12 task for Xmas…

  1. Take off your crocs  and socks. MadApollonia proceeded to paint my toenails in Xmas colors.  She whispered in my ear “she wanted me to remember all the way down to my toes that I was her little girl”
  2. Later that morning she grabbed me and brought me into the bathroom for a shower.  As she so frequently does she made sure that I was marked and cleaned.
  3. As we began to wrap up, she took time to carefully shave me.  This time she left a little patch of hair above my penis.  She told me she wanted to see a line of hair there.  She wanted me to think of this as my treasure trail.
  4. Now we are on to number 4.  I need you to bend over the bench.  She bent down behind me and whispered “this is one of the most important tasks of the morning.  You need to take this easily and over and over again.”  With that she slid a dildo into my ass.  She worked it over and over again until it slid in and our like nothing.
  5. After drying off she handed me a pair of underwire to wear.  These had been long since in the chest.  They were small pink and Lacey.  And a thong.  She told me she wanted me to wear them so I would remember who her little girl was.
  6. After lunch she called me back to her room.  She dropped my shorts, and thong.  She took out a shoe lace and proceeded to tie up my cock and balls.  She told me we were half way there.  She marveled at her knotting skills as she pulled up the thong.
  7. It was now mid afternoon.  She came and got me and said it is time for our nap.  We returned to her room and she had me strip.  She pulled out the dildo from the morning and placed the base against her pussy and proceeded to pierce my ass.  She whispered this was number 7.  She pulled me close and asked me to go to sleep.  I don’t know how long I slept, but the next thing I knew MadApollonia was waking me by thrusting her dildo in and out.  She said it was time to rise and shine.
  8. As I got out of bed she walked behind me and said “I need you to hold on to something for me. “. She bent me over the bed and proceeded to slide a but plug in to my ass.  She leaned over and said “It is really important that you don't loose this"
  9. Before you go… I have something I want you to do.  She got out the pouch of nipple huggersand worked until she found two good ones to bind my nipples.  ”You are being such a good girl.  Go fix my dinner”
  10. After dinner was done and I had cleaned up the dishes she pulled me back into the bedroom.  She asked me to grab an old t-shirt and then strip.  After checking all of her work of the day she proceeded to put the old shirt on my body.  Then she carefully cut the shirt turning it into a crop top.  She leaned over and said ”this is your bra for the rest of the night.”  Now I want you to make me orgasm with your tongue .  
  11. Later that night wearing one of my shirts She came and got me one more time.  She brought me back to her bedroom and had me strip down to my new bra and the thong.  She placed me on my knees in front of a chair.  She unzipped her pants to produce her cock.  She sat down and asked me to give her a blow job until she came or I could take her whole cock.  She leaned over at the end and whispered “Well that was eleven, I bet you can’t wait for twelve”
  12. At the end of the night she came and got me for bed.  She proceeded to remove all of the items she had been giving me through out the day.  She rolled me onto the bed onto a mat.  She took off her clothes to expose her cock affixed into her crotch.  “Happy 12 days of Xmas”. Over what seemed like hours (fog of sub space) She proceeded to fuck me until she came.  At the very end She leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Now you are ready to take my cock for every nap, every time I come home, every time I want to take you”.  Then she pulled out and stated to masturbate me.  “Before we are done you need to cum when I tell you”. She stroked and stroked until I came all over myself.  She laid next to me and told me “Please clean everything up and come back to bed…. Little girl”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Fantasy: It was Friday the 11th.  MadApollonia was sleeping in while I finished working.  After all of my meetings I brought her in a latte ...