Sunday, November 8, 2020

Day 3-5

Day 3-5

The last "work" day of the week.

Since the beginning of covid-19 our work life has been dramatically impacted.  As we stand today my wife works almost every day out of the house while Madam Apollonia's boy has been working mostly from home.  It is hard to tell how this arrangement has impacted the beginning of this journey, but for the most part Madam Apollonia has not been providing much if any household direction.  That changed starting Day 3.  Before she got out of bed, while I was working on her coffee, I returned to the room.  She pulled back the covers for me to lay down next to her.  I probably overreached but as I saw her pussy there I could not help but dive in.  I went after he clit aggressively and after a couple of minutes she came.  As she had before I was asked to mark myself with her scent.  When I was done I finished her latte, she told me that in addition to the laundry we had discussed she wanted me to bring her some lunch at work and I needed to do some weight lifting today.  I worked on my laundry chores that morning and ran out at lunch took care of the grocery shopping and then picked up one of my wife's preferred lunches.  I drove them to her work and waited till she was free to give her the lunch.  I finished doing the rest of my chores and that night we had another shower.  Once again she spent time scrubbing me, this is something that would take special meaning the next night, and she spent time asserting her dominance over me.  To say these are some of the best times would be a vast understatement.

 

New rules:

  • No shorts in bed whatsoever, no boxers
  • Instructed me how to kiss her when she comes home

 

Drive through the country

The next day was filled with driving.  This was a great opportunity for us to talk.  I have posted before about the various level of an FLR.  She wanted to clarify her thinking's on this topic.  She discussed FLR, WLM (Wife Led Marriage), D/s (F,m) relationship.  All kinds of people had all kinds of "levels" that have unique meanings to them.  We weren't going to fit into any of those fixed bucket, but we would go our own way.  She said that we are living TTWD (That Thing We Do) - and boy are we.  We had great conversations about what was working and what we would do.  That night while driving to dinner Madam Apollonia asked me to listen to an erotic story on audible.  After dinner while she was getting ready I was walking and she asked me to continue to listen to the story.  The part of story I listened to focused on sexual slavery and in particular about men who were treated as ponies and had to constantly be bound to a harness through a tailed butt plug.  After finishing the story she asked me to join her in bed.  She had put on a strapless dildo into her pussy.  She asked me to suck her cock.  As I did what she told me, she began doing to things that can make me quiver.  She started telling me I was a good girl as worked her cock.  She kept shoving my head on causing me to gag and ultimately she made herself cum.  She asked me about the story I had listened to.  She asked me about what they did to the male slaves.  I thought back to the shower she had given me the night before.  I thought about all the times she had washed me.  Then she prepared me for the last part of the story.  The training from the story involved putting the tail in the new pony.  While she talked about getting me a tail at this point it was about training me to get ready.  Earlier in the day she had me find all the butt plugs we have had.  I even included an old dildo from a strap on.  That's when she went to work.  She was being delightfully Dominant.  Over the next 15 minutes she worked her way through all of them.  Starting with the small one that was frankly not much bigger around than my thumb.  At number five we were at the old strap on.  I would call it anatomically correct for an small to average erect man.  I was amazed how she worked her way up to my complete submission.  When she took the last one out I felt a certain amount of pride that I had taken what she wanted to give me.  Then as I was getting ready she put her hand back down on my back to gently guide me back into the position.  I must admit I wasn't sure what she was going to do.  Then with a sudden surge of stress I knew what she was doing.  She still had her strapless dildo on.  This was not like the old one.  This is the dildo that a few minutes ago was deep in my throat.  This is the one that I would call anatomically exceptional (Nothing like the elephant dildos you can see on the internet).  It is long and bigger around than a normal cock.  She worked and worked to pierce me with this extension of her body.  She rocked me back on it till I truly cried out. 

After cleaning myself off Madam Apollonia decided it was time to drain me as my balls seemed to have doubled in size.  She quickly mounted me and as we discussed some of the FLR material I had read she truly sucked the life out of me.

New rules:

 

  • I need to keep a hand on her when we are in public.  Holding hands or small of the back…..

 

 

Return Home

During the drive home we just continued to discuss what we had done and listened more to the erotic story.  We had to make a stop at the store.  While we were there she had me pick out some new underwear.  I told her I had no idea what size I would wear in the women's section.  She gave me a size and asked me to pick them out.  Over the last 5 days I have worn her underwear several times.  I guess I'll find out what she has in mind in the next couple of days.  That night we returned home and took another shower.  Once again my mind returned to the ponies of the book as Madam cleaned me inside and out.  After the shower she wanted to take a nap while I was going to run errands and get some take out for dinner.  After the shower and as I was getting ready Madam Apollonia decided to use her small vibrator to cum.  As I was preparing to leave she once again instructed me to kiss and lick and play with her clitoris.  After asking me about how she felt on my tongue she asked me to once again mark myself by rubbing my face in her wet joy.  Later that night I felt a personal victory as I did hop into bed clothed exactly the way she wants.

 

Key Learning

  • Topping from the bottom:  I still have a gap here.  Frankly a term that my wife knows well, but a term of which I have never heard.  Now that I understand - I'm working hard not to assert my desires on Madam Apollonia from role in our relationship.  I know I have a lot to learn on this topic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Fantasy: It was Friday the 11th.  MadApollonia was sleeping in while I finished working.  After all of my meetings I brought her in a latte ...