Monday, November 16, 2020

Week 2 - Getting Serious

 Week 2

Well the journey continues to be a mix of mental and physical play.  This week Madam Apollonia continued to give me very explicit direction on things she wanted.  I had several of days of doing workouts at Her request and of course the other training was on keeping the house.  I cleaned the house nearly every day, did all the laundry and all the vacuuming.  I felt proud of the work that I had done and Madam Apollonia seemed very appreciative as well.

In addition to the assigned chores I was asked to do several special favors. 

  • Getting lunch and bringing it to her at work
  • Running errands
  • Doing the shopping and bringing Her dinner
  • Finding some cock cages for Her to look at

The bigger deal however this week was the sexual training.  She has taken control of all my ejaculations.  There was not one time this week that I came without Her direct control and even more importantly with out Her telling me the moment when I was to release.  In all of these cases She has held onto my scrotum and cock afterwards to assert her control and to make me cringe as I’m always sensitive after the release.

Is it December 31st?

At the end of the week as my commitment to this incarnation of our relationship waned, I started asking if the “try this out time” was over.  Madam Apollonia would have none of it.  Over, over and over She reasserted we were in this for the full two months.  I met this at various points with different emotions.  Sometime I had the giddy butterfly feeling that comes when I know She is enjoying our current state.  Other times I was downright belligerent at one point wrestling with her and even pinching her nipples very hard.  By the end of the week She had me back in the right headspace….and there was some punishment for my actions.

Sexual domination

On Saturday Madam Apollonia began “reprogramming” me.  She chose to do this in the shower, one of the two places where She has the most outright control.  I was asked to bring two of the dildos into the shower.  As She bent me over a bench with my hands and knees on the floor. She proceeded to place the large dildo in my mouth.  “I want all of your holes full.  You need to know who is control”. Then after lubricating me - fully - with her fingers, She began to impale my ass with the anatomically accurate dildo.  I couldn’t take it.  She pressed on, not aggressively, but persistently.  With sheer will alone She managed to claim my ass and then proceeded to use Her knee to repeatedly impale me on the dildo.  Once I had reached my point of delusion She released me from her sexual control and began to shave my ass and scrotum.  I literally melted away as she took control.  I will admit a few hours later I was waffling again.  The next day she would close that door.  During the shower She had me bring the same dildo into the shower.  This time She again impaled me and used Her knee to drive home the dildo and Her control.  Ultimately She had moved me again to the delusional state.  She ultimately helped me off the floor and onto a bench.  There She set me up with the dildo deep into me.  She just held me while I felt overwhelmed.  It didn’t end there.  After the shower She directed me into bed.  For the first time She brought the dildo to bed and impaled me again.  As She spooned me from behind, reached around and held my cock and balls. She held me in place and asked me to take a nap.  As if anyone in the world could sleep with their Mistress pegging them over and over again.  During this time She whispered in my ear.  I can’t possibly remember everything She said as I was hormonally high as a kite.  She told me that she thinks I would like to actually take this relationship to the point where I am nothing but a slave.  She talked about getting me a tail and having me be truly owned by Madam Apollonia.  She also talked about feminizing me even more.  She referred to my ass as her pussy.  Most every day She gives me a pair of girls panties to wear and I wonder what else She wants to do to me. She talked about putting me in high heels and dressing me in an apron.  I’m nervously excited to exploring Her desires.  She informed me that that evening She would use her strapless dildo to take my "virginity".  Quite frankly like being drunk  -when She was done I was not fit to do anything.  I went out and started dinner, but even boiling water was a struggle.  That night did not go exactly as planned for family reasons, but She was able to milk me.  Even a day later I don’t question our status.  I just want to please Her and I want Her to take my virginity while She masturbates herself on the strapless dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Fantasy: It was Friday the 11th.  MadApollonia was sleeping in while I finished working.  After all of my meetings I brought her in a latte ...