Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Beginning

My Love/Wife and I have been together for decades.  Over this time our sexual relationship has always been vibrant.  In no small part, this is based on the strong libido of my wife.  If you ever doubt this is a phenomenal gift let me assure you it is.  As I read many of the blogs I see people who use non-Vanilla experiences to drive interest in their love life.  That is not how we have approached the kink in our life, instead we treated it more like wearing new clothes.  You just feel special and better wearing them.  

So why am I here?  Recently I opened a door with my wife about FLR (Female Led Relationships).  She is well-read in kink and although she was not familiar with the term she was very familiar with the concept.  This is just starting to unfold, but the more I read the more I realize that this will not be a tectonic shift we have already drifted toward many of the attributes of an FLR.  

  • I do most of the laundry
  • I prepare most of the food and do the majority of the food shopping
  • I make coffee every day before work for her
  • I do the majority of vacuuming
  • I make the bed
  • She has almost always managed our checking account
  • She makes many of the decisions about gifts/donations
  • She loves shopping at hardware stores - :)
  • She was raised to be in charge and fully capable

While this list seems well-aligned to an FLR lifestyle there are gaps.  My wife likes to be submissive.  She is also a masochist (but likes sadism a bit too).  She likes to take care of me.


So we started November off trying something new.  I wouldn't call it a full commitment to a lifestyle change, but IT IS DEFINITELY NOT a night of flipping to me be a sub.  It gives me quivers just thinking about it, but she has:

  • Given me girls underwear to wear
  • Shaved my cock and balls bare
  • Put my cock and balls in bondage
  • Allowed me to buy a cock cage
  • Flogged me all over and at times with great zeal
  • Pegged me in the shower
  • Ordered me to cum
  • Made me feel owned/loved/cared for
  • Instructed me there will be rules.  Rule 1 only wear underwear she provides or none at all
  • She asked me to blog about my experience
  • She has asked me for a list of names for her and me

So what's next.  I'm waiting to hear what she wants.  In reading a lot of great blogs I realized I have dictated too much.  I would really like to let go and see where she is willing to take this.  It sounds like she wants to take at least some time this month and explore/play with these new roles.  She has been exploring how to assert some of this role change through clothing.  She has talked about taking me shopping for undergarments for me to wear.  Something that she knows will make me think of her all the time.  I fully admit that makes me a bit giddy.....


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Fantasy: It was Friday the 11th.  MadApollonia was sleeping in while I finished working.  After all of my meetings I brought her in a latte ...